$22,700 / year
Room and Board
Bethel Seminary Library is nearby on the same campus, providing a significant collection of theological materials for academic research.
- Member of library consortia.
- 167,005 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 20,104 current serial subscriptions.
- 181,402 microforms.
- 13,510 Audio/Visual items.
- 14,083 e-books.
Museums & Art
Eugene Johnson Art Gallery and Olson Art Gallery
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 420 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library
- 20 Internet connections in libraries.
- 50 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 30 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 100 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 1,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, day care, health service
minority student, career, personal, academic, older student, psychological, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)