$23,782 / year
Room and Board
Statewide California Electronic Library Consortium (SCELC)Southern California Theological Library Association (SCATLA)
- Member of library consortia.
- 279,560 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 13,123 current serial subscriptions.
- 570,437 microforms.
- 15,350 Audio/Visual items.
- 42,000 e-books.
Museums & Art
media center, electron microscope, on-campus radio station, TV/film studio, art studio, art gallery, recording studio, concert hall with pipe organ, MIDI lab for music composition, electronic piano lab
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Mac
- 165 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library
- 155 Internet connections in libraries.
- 94 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 29 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 2,426 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 100 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious, other
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)