$9,060 / year
Room and Board
BAC Institutional Archives, Memorial Library, 1800 vols., 19th and early 20th century architecture books, visual resource library, 41,000 slides and digital images
- Member of library consortia.
- 33,000 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 150 current serial subscriptions.
- 0 microforms.
- 0 Audio/Visual items.
- 0 e-books.
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 59 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, library
- 6 Internet connections in libraries.
- 70 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 0 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is not available.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health insurance
writing, study skills, other
minority student, career, military, veteran student, academic, older student
co-op education, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks