$9,074 / year
$16,382 / year
Room and Board
popular culture and music libraries, curriculum resource center, sound recording archives, Center for Archival Collections, Historical Collections of the Great Lakes.
- Member of library consortia.
- 2,468,812 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 9,502 current serial subscriptions.
- 2,364,679 microforms.
Museums & Art
Planetarium, Olscamp Hall, Moore Musical Arts Building, Little Red Schoolhouse, Life Science Building. Please find more information at http://www.bgsu.edu/colleges/library/cac/uarchives/select.html
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- 1,314 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)