$3,040 / year
Room and Board
Institute for Polynesian Studies, Pacific Islands Research Room, Education Curriculum Collection, Archives and Special Collections, Reading and Writing Center Library
- Member of library consortia.
- 208,474 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 17,000 current serial subscriptions.
- 450,000 microforms.
- 9,536 Audio/Visual items.
- 35,992 e-books.
Museums & Art
Natural History Museum, Polynesian Cultural Center, Archives, Institute for Polynesian Studies
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 571 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 120 Internet connections in libraries.
- 81 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 467 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 859 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 95% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 2,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, personal, academic, older student, psychological, religious, other
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)