$3,620 / year
Room and Board
J. Reuben Clark Law Library, HBLL Special Collections
- Member of library consortia.
- 2,511,155 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 26,722 current serial subscriptions.
- 3,391,764 microforms.
- 168,701 Audio/Visual items.
- 69,972 e-books.
Museums & Art
Monte L. Bean Life Science Museum, Earth Science Museum, Museum of Art, Museum of Peoples and Cultures, Eyring Science Center, Performing Arts stages, deJong Concert Hall, BYU Sarah B. Summerhayes Planetarium, Student Athlete Building and Indoor Practice Facility, Horticulture Greenhouses, film studio, language research center, and on-campus nursery school.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 2,000 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 300 Internet connections in libraries.
- 150 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 50 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 700 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in all the libraries, in some classrooms
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 4,100 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, health service, health insurance, other
reading, math, writing, study skills, other
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)