$34,574 / year
Room and Board
Irish Authors Collection, Collection of Fine Press Editions, Information Commons, plus separate Music Library and the Willard Smith Library (English Dept.)
- Member of library consortia.
- 778,159 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 4,733 current serial subscriptions.
- 4,228 microforms.
- 28,378 Audio/Visual items.
- 42,188 e-books.
Museums & Art
Samek Art Gallery, greenhouse, Weis Performing Arts Center, observatory, 63-acre nature site, herbarium, primate faclilty, gas chromatograph/mass spectrometer, engineering structural test lab, poetry center, photography lab, conference center, writing center, nuclear magnetic resonance spectrometer
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 568 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 15 Internet connections in libraries.
- 195 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 43 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 10 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 5,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, health service, health insurance
minority student, career, military, personal, academic, psychological, birth control, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)