$25,414 / year
Room and Board
Ruth Lilly Science Library; Sibelius Collection; Etheridge Knight Collection; Lincoln Collection; Pelton Botanical Print Collection; Williams – Hubbard Collection
- Member of library consortia.
- 348,542 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 1,741 current serial subscriptions.
- 93,877 microforms.
- 14,594 Audio/Visual items.
- 0 e-books.
Museums & Art
Planetarium; Performing Arts Center; Observatory; Herbarium
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 430 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library
- 50 Internet connections in libraries.
- 100 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 500 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 3,500 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas
placement service, day care, health service
career, personal, academic, psychological
on-campus job interviews, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)