$24,530 / year
Room and Board
Approximately 2,500 vols. reported above are part of a special collection in the Scandinavian Cultural Center. These books are in the Scandinavian languages (Swedish, Danish, etc.), along with books in English reporting on much of the history of that area.
- Member of library consortia.
- 127,244 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 597 current serial subscriptions.
- 22,400 microforms.
- 2,153 Audio/Visual items.
- 7,931 e-books.
Museums & Art
Kwong-Fong Art Gallery, Pre-Columbian Art room, Photography lab, TV studio, editing bays, teaching and learning resource center, language lab, and many other special use laboratories for science
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 283 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 0 Internet connections in libraries.
- 40 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 0 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 1,250 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 3,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)