$3,015 / year
$13,185 / year
Room and Board
University Archives, John Gill Modern Poetry Collection, First Edition Collection, Cal Poly Rose Float Collection, Wine and Wine Industry Collection
- Member of library consortia.
- 755,671 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 5,153 current serial subscriptions.
- 1,828,685 microforms.
- 11,188 Audio/Visual items.
- 11,675 e-books.
Museums & Art
W. Keith & Janet Kellogg University Art Gallery, University Theatre, W. K. Kellogg Arabian Horse Center, John T. Lyle Center for Regenerative Studies, Kellogg West Lodge and Conference Center, BioTrek Rainforest
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 1,225 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 50 Internet connections in libraries.
- 0 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 430 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 0 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 600 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, day care, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
career, academic, older student, psychological
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)