$3,043 / year
$13,213 / year
Room and Board
Stockton Library Access Center
- Member of library consortia.
- 363,479 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 1,398 current serial subscriptions.
- 1,259,689 microforms.
- 4,046 Audio/Visual items.
- 3,693 e-books.
Museums & Art
Marine Sciences Station, Laser Lab, Greenhouse, Art Gallery, Mainstage Theatre, Bernell and Flora Snider Music Recital Hall, Observatory, Science Building, Biology Field Site Storage and Restrooms, Art Complex, Distance Learning Studios, Bio-Ag Dome, John Stuart Rogers Faculty Development Center
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 150 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 5 Internet connections in libraries.
- 0 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 10 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 20 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are not permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some classrooms, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 100 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)