$17,116 / year
Room and Board
Law Library and Business Library
- 268,000 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 12,645 current serial subscriptions.
- 1,200,000 microforms.
Museums & Art
Drug Information Center, Golf course, Nature trail, Lundy-Fetterman Museum and Exhibit Hall
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- 250 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Online class registration is not available.
- 85% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in some classrooms, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service
study skills, other
career, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, religious
internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)