$30,538 / year
Room and Board
Libraries for astronomy, health sciences, law, music, social work. Residence halls are connected to library’s CD-ROM reference services, databases, and full-text online books and journals. A new digital library, the Freedman Center, provides language learning and multimedia services.
- Member of library consortia.
- 2,471,504 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 20,265 current serial subscriptions.
- 2,548,156 microforms.
- 56,916 Audio/Visual items.
Museums & Art
Biology field station, observatory; art, natural history, and auto/aviation museums in University Circle; historical society; botanical garden
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- 300 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing, in all school buildings and on all school property
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 50,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, health service, health insurance
minority student, career, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)