$23,848 / year
Room and Board
- Member of library consortia.
- 140,423 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 1,126 current serial subscriptions.
- 16,001 microforms.
- 17,320 Audio/Visual items.
- 1,443 e-books.
Museums & Art
Alumnae Museum, Art galleries, Rodale Aquatic Center, arboretum, sculpture garden, forensic science and genetic engineering labs, nursing labs, nutrition labs, fitness center, WM Keck Bioinformatics Center, fluorescent microscope, confocal microscope.
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 258 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 0 Internet connections in libraries.
- 33 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 9 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 2 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in some classrooms, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 60 students can be on the network at once.
reading, math, writing, study skills
career, personal, academic, psychological
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)