$19,760 / year
Room and Board
Extensive collection of Jack London Secondary Materials; Despujols Art Exhibit; Bill Corrington Papers
- Member of library consortia.
- 208,128 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 55,961 current serial subscriptions.
- 340,703 microforms.
- 8,865 Audio/Visual items.
- 3,738 e-books.
Museums & Art
Anderson Choral Building; Brown Memorial Chapel; Centenary Fitness Center and Natatorium; Feazel Instrumental Hall; Gold Dome Athletics Complex; Hargrove Memorial Amphitheatre; Hurley School of Music; Jackson Hall; Magale Library; Marjorie Lyons Playhouse; Meadows Museum of Arts; Mickle Hall of Science; Music Library; Peavy Climbing Tower; Sam P. Peters Building (Jack London Archives); Sydney R. Turner Art Center; W. Peyton Shehee, Jr. Baseball Stadium
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 400 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 15 Internet connections in libraries.
- 65 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 0 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 0 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in some classrooms, in computer labs
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 225 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service, health insurance
writing, study skills
minority student, career, personal, veteran student, academic, psychological, religious
internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)