$16,250 / year
Room and Board
The Robert E. and Holly D. Miller Information Commons, with a capacity of 60,000 print volumes, was designed to support intensive online resources, consistent with Champlain’s focus on technology and currencyintegrates the resources of a traditional library with a wide range of technologies including extensive online databases and full-text journals. The MIC also houses computer facilities, meeting rooms, study spaces, and the writing lab, providing access to a variety of campus academic resources as well as a new teaching and learning center.
- Member of library consortia.
- 40,797 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 549 current serial subscriptions.
- 3,950 microforms.
- 766 Audio/Visual items.
- 33,646 e-books.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 380 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are not permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 1,380 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, health service, health insurance
career, personal, academic
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)