$6,460 / year
$13,482 / year
Room and Board
Virtual Library of Virginia (VIVA),
- Member of library consortia.
- 206,965 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 11,086 current serial subscriptions.
- 198,457 microforms.
- 5,269 Audio/Visual items.
- 16,361 e-books.
Museums & Art
Ferguson Center for the Arts, The Freeman Center for Sports and Convocation
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 302 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 20 Internet connections in libraries.
- 100 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 0 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 3,200 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in some classrooms, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 5,000 students can be on the network at once.
minority student, career, personal, veteran student, academic, religious
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)