$10,620 / year
Room and Board
music library, 86,160 items; archives, 423 linear feet
- Member of library consortia.
- 105,489 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 352 current serial subscriptions.
- 45,273 microforms.
- 14,802 Audio/Visual items.
- 5,000 e-books.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 46 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are not permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
reading, writing, study skills
career, personal, academic, older student, psychological, religious
internships, alumni network
late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)