$33,210 / year
Room and Board
Honnold/Mudd Library, Denison Library, Seely G. Mudd Science Library, Sprague Library
- Member of library consortia.
- 2,476,503 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 17,052 current serial subscriptions.
- 1,455,319 microforms.
- 10,861 Audio/Visual items.
- 12,087 e-books.
Museums & Art
Marian Miner Cook Athenaeum, providing opportunities for students and faculty to interact with visiting speakers; the Athenaeum also houses the CMC art collection; through the consortium, students have the opportunity to participate in cultural events at Garrison Theater, Bridges Auditorium and Bridges Hall of Music
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 220 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 300 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 5 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 1,500 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is not available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 502 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, health service, health insurance
minority student, career, military, personal, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious, other
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)