$7,039 / year
$12,142 / year
Room and Board
Two libraries across the University, Carlson Library on the Clarion campus and the Suhr Library on the Venango Campus. Carlson library has four computer labs, seven study rooms available for either individual or group use, and a coffee shop. The Suhr Library at the Venango Campus is located in Oil City. The country’s modern oil history began here in 1859. The Suhr Library’s, Barbara Morgan Harvey Center for the Study of Oil Heritage houses an important collection of documents on the development of western Pennsylvania oil.
- Member of library consortia.
- 439,810 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 20,684 current serial subscriptions.
- 1,603,663 microforms.
- 7,044 Audio/Visual items.
- 0 e-books.
Museums & Art
Planetarium, art museum, fine arts center and auditorium.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 1,143 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 25 Internet connections in libraries.
- 0 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 0 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 0 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 300 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)