$2,932 / year
$10,248 / year
Room and Board
Archives includes 1200 linear feet of materials; Both Southeast Region National Archives and State of Georgia Archives are housed on campus since 2005. Students can use GALILEO system and can access articles, periodicals, etc. available in the University System of Georgia
- Member of library consortia.
- 103,645 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 1,713 current serial subscriptions.
- 280,598 microforms.
- 8,346 Audio/Visual items.
- 27,419 e-books.
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 64 computers for student use in locations such as library, student center
- 500 Internet connections in libraries.
- 800 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 4,500 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in all school buildings and on all school property
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 1,500 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks