$21,550 / year
Room and Board
Electronic access to full text of articles in 12,000 journals, many print books are linked to electronic versions, extensive print and electronic Nursing collection, specialized comprehensive collection of monographs on Elizabeth Seton (foundress of the Sisters of Charity who founded College of Mount Saint Vincent)and other Setonian congregations
- Member of library consortia.
- 106,669 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 12,284 current serial subscriptions.
- 9,237 microforms.
- 1,159 Audio/Visual items.
Museums & Art
Skylight Art Gallery in the Library, Sisters of Charity Archives, Elizabeth Seton Museum, Elizabeth Seton Travelling Museum
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 218 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library
- 18 Internet connections in libraries.
- 32 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 192 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are not permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in some classrooms, in computer labs, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 2,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, health service
reading, math, writing, study skills
career, personal, academic, psychological, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)