$23,000 / year
Room and Board
The Loyola/Notre Dame Library was the first library in the country to be owned jointly by two private colleges. The collection within the library comes from two very distinct faculty, allowing students the ability to access information from a highly diverse collection of materials.In addition to the 1421 print periodical subscriptions listed above, there are over 22,000 electronic periodical subscriptions available.
- Member of library consortia.
- 455,081 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 1,421 current serial subscriptions.
- 355,148 microforms.
- 39,000 Audio/Visual items.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 180 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are not permitted.
- Online class registration is not available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
nonremedial tutoring, health service, health insurance
career, personal, academic, older student, psychological
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)