$24,924 / year
Room and Board
College of Saint Benedict Archives. Alcuin Library, the Saint John’s University Archives, and Hill Museum & Manuscript Library on the campus of Saint John’s University.
- Member of library consortia.
- 673,477 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 1,440 current serial subscriptions.
- 120,432 microforms.
- 38,396 Audio/Visual items.
- 382 e-books.
Museums & Art
Benedicta Arts Center and Saint Benedict’s Monastery Art and Heritage Place Museum. Saint John’s Art Gallery, Arboretum, and Sommers Digital Film Studio (donated by director Stephen Sommers) on the campus of Saint John’s University.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 604 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 8 Internet connections in libraries.
- 0 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 8 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 0 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, health service, health insurance
study skills, other
minority student, career, personal, academic, psychological, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)