$22,870 / year
Room and Board
Performing Arts Library, Rare Book Collection, Liturgical Art Collection, permanent art collection
- Member of library consortia.
- 252,107 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 14,526 current serial subscriptions.
- 185,616 microforms.
- 13,126 Audio/Visual items.
- 14,084 e-books.
Museums & Art
observatory, art gallery, Frey Theater, Recital Hall, O’Shaughessy Auditorium, chapel, specialty academic space within student center and learning commons
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 180 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are not permitted.
- Online class registration is not available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance
math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, personal, academic, psychological, religious
internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)