$8,490 / year
$25,048 / year
Room and Board
Comprehensive collections of Early American and Virginian history; Rare Book Collection
- Member of library consortia.
- 2,128,645 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 11,313 current serial subscriptions.
- 2,346,524 microforms.
- 29,977 Audio/Visual items.
- 0 e-books.
Museums & Art
Sir Christopher Wren Building (1695), oldest academic building in continuous use in the US, designed by the famed English architect Sir Christopher Wren who designed St. Paul’s Cathedral in London; President’s House (1732); the Brafferton (1723); Phi Beta Kappa Memorial Hall; William and Mary Hall seating up to 10,000 for convocations, sports events, cultural programs; Art Museum; Language Labs; Marine Science Institute; Archaeological Conversation Lab; Electron Microscope, Spectrometer; The Omohundro Institue of American History
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 350 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 200 Internet connections in libraries.
- 400 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 100 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing, in all school buildings and on all school property
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 1,700 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, day care, health service
minority student, career, personal, veteran student, academic
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)