$6,783 / year
$15,435 / year
Room and Board
The Colorado State University-Pueblo administers a hospital library which is housed off-campus. The St. Mary Corwin Centura Health Library is separate from the university. The university is reimbursed for its management of the health library.
- Member of library consortia.
- 263,038 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 869 current serial subscriptions.
- 8,054 microforms.
- 19,534 Audio/Visual items.
- 3,866 e-books.
Museums & Art
The Orman collection of Native-American artifacts is housed in one room of the library building.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 746 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 0 Internet connections in libraries.
- 0 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 0 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 650 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 600 students can be on the network at once.
women’s center, day care, health service
reading, math, writing
minority student, personal, academic, older student, psychological
internships, resume assistance, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)