$4,300 / year
$11,100 / year
Room and Board
Archive on Municipal Finance & Leadership (1970s NYC Fiscal Crisis)
- Member of library consortia.
- 456,132 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 4,548 current serial subscriptions.
- 2,066,108 microforms.
- 1,017 Audio/Visual items.
- 31 e-books.
Museums & Art
Mishkin Art Gallery, Subotnick Financial Services Center, Archives for Municipal Finance and Leadership, Performing Arts Center, Black Box Theatre, Bernie West Theatre, Mason Hall 1100 seat theatre.
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 1,300 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, library, student center
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are not permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, day care, health service
career, personal, academic, psychological
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks