$4,377 / year
$9,017 / year
Room and Board
- Member of library consortia.
- 1,335,666 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 28,447 current serial subscriptions.
- 1,682,334 microforms.
- 23,073 Audio/Visual items.
- 15,015 e-books.
Museums & Art
Art museum, Language lab, TV studios, Speech clinic, Research centers & institutes, Particle accelerator, Bookstore, Computer labs, Library, Health services, Food services, Sport/fitness center, Art/cultural events, Performing arts center
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 1,200 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, library
- 50 Internet connections in libraries.
- 0 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 50 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 0 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are not permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 0% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, day care, health service, health insurance
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks