$4,300 / year
$11,100 / year
Room and Board
Multi-media facilities, Staten Island Special Collection, Archives, 77 Electronic Databases, Access to over 25,000 periodicals online
- Member of library consortia.
- 229,345 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 820 current serial subscriptions.
- 605,465 microforms.
- 10,000 Audio/Visual items.
- 3,000 e-books.
Museums & Art
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 1,254 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, library, student center
- 53 Internet connections in libraries.
- 0 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 1,019 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 80 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in all school buildings and on all school property
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 2,500 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing
minority student, career, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks