$19,740 / year
Room and Board
Curriculum Materials Center, 2 computer labs, 5 small group study rooms,coffee shop/lounge, archives. Students have access through the OhioLink consortium to 31 million resources belonging to 80 Ohio libraries. They can access over 120 online research databases, most of which contain full-text materials. The TAG Center, our academic resource center, is located here.
- Member of library consortia.
- 138,418 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 331 current serial subscriptions.
- 7,378 microforms.
- 3,742 Audio/Visual items.
- 22,968 e-books.
Museums & Art
Women’s Commission Art Gallery
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 200 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Online class registration is not available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing, in all school buildings and on all school property
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service, health insurance
minority student, career, personal, academic, psychological, religious
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)