$27,780 / year
Room and Board
Music Library, Prevo Science Library, Visual Resource Center
- Member of library consortia.
- 783,190 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 2,859 current serial subscriptions.
- 378,085 microforms.
- 20,568 Audio/Visual items.
- 11,678 e-books.
Museums & Art
A newly opened Peeler Art Center including studio and gallery space, recently completed a large rennovation and addition to our Julian Science and Math building, McKim Observatory, Performing Arts Center, Anthropology Museum, Shiozuo Iikubo Asian Museum
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Other
- 424 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 288 Internet connections in libraries.
- 67 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 314 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 3,643 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 1,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, health service
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, personal, academic, psychological, birth control, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)