$33,804 / year
Room and Board
Several science libraries, College archives, Rare book and manuscript collection, Jacobs collection (Asian documents and materials). Contemporary German studies center.
- Member of library consortia.
- 536,776 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 2,846 current serial subscriptions.
- 168,332 microforms.
- 18,433 Audio/Visual items.
- 151,777 e-books.
Museums & Art
Art gallery, arts center, planetarium, observatory, scanning electron microscope.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- 581 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 140 Internet connections in libraries.
- 55 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 20 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in some classrooms, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 350 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance, other
minority student, career, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)