$33,068 / year
Room and Board
Methodist Library, Letters of John Wesley and the Wesley Family, Willa Cather Collection, Bela Kornitzer Collection of Political Journalism, Chesler Book Collection of Political and Graphic Satire, Haberly Book Arts Collection, Society of Biblical Literature Archives, Dornan Collection (Russian Samizdat Archive), McClintock Rare Book Collection, Maser and Prinster Prayer Book Collections, Koehler Collection (Reformation Church History), Creamer Hymnology Collection, Will Herberg Collection, George D. Kelsey Collection, Carl Michalson Collection, 19th Century Pamphlets Collection, Georges Simenon Collection, Gov. Thomas H. Kean Archives, Jacob Landau Archives, Drew University Archives.
- Member of library consortia.
- 571,850 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 27,380 current serial subscriptions.
- 485,288 microforms.
- 2,611 Audio/Visual items.
- 1,197 e-books.
Museums & Art
United Methodist Church Archives
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 155 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 50 Internet connections in libraries.
- 400 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 10 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 100 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 600 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance
math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, personal, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)