$25,450 / year
Room and Board
Data includes three Drexel University of the Health Sciences Libraries. Major special collections: History of Women in Medicine, Homeopathy, Science Ethics, Paracelsus.
- Member of library consortia.
- 570,335 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 8,321 current serial subscriptions.
- 213,500 microforms.
- 10,322 Audio/Visual items.
- 4,712 e-books.
Museums & Art
Paul Peck Alumni Center, Antoinette and Ray Westphal Picture Gallery
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are required to own or lease a computer.
- 3,000 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 800 Internet connections in libraries.
- 1,000 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 1,200 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 800 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing, in all school buildings and on all school property
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 20,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, personal, academic, older student, psychological, other
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)