$4,637 / year
$14,331 / year
Room and Board
Quillen College of Medicine Medical Library
- 1,011,552 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 8,523 current serial subscriptions.
- 1,684,938 microforms.
- 57,907 Audio/Visual items.
- 34,621 e-books.
Museums & Art
Reece Museum, Observatory
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- 600 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, library, student center
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)