$13,720 / year
Room and Board
Electronic audio (59); Database (170); Electronic/Full-Text Journals and Newspapers (13,322); Scores (2,695); Electronic Scores (2,000); Other (2,989)
- Member of library consortia.
- 115,354 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 300 current serial subscriptions.
- 1,089 microforms.
- 2,413 Audio/Visual items.
- 51,790 e-books.
Museums & Art
University archives and special collections
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 206 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 50 Internet connections in libraries.
- 40 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 137 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 20 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 800 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health insurance
math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, personal, academic, psychological, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)