$27,618 / year
Room and Board
Special Collections in British History, Marine Science, and Gender Studies.
- Member of library consortia.
- 168,415 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 1,958 current serial subscriptions.
- 14,414 microforms.
- 2,228 Audio/Visual items.
- 6,282 e-books.
Museums & Art
Ransom Art Center and Elliot Gallery, Roberts Music Center, Chapel and Flentrop Organ (one of four in US of this type, Bininger Performing Arts Center, Miller Auditorium, Galbraith Marine Science Laboratory
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 320 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 300 Internet connections in libraries.
- 40 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 100 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 1,325 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 2,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, health service, health insurance
minority student, career, personal, academic, psychological, birth control, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)