$3,242 / year
$11,581 / year
Room and Board
50 on-line electronic databases
- Member of library consortia.
- 193,880 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 1,790 current serial subscriptions.
- 487,832 microforms.
- 488,718 Audio/Visual items.
- 0 e-books.
Museums & Art
music recording studio, art gallery, radio station, television station, planetarium, satellite for pharmacy program, TV-REN (videoconferencing)
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 500 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 0 Internet connections in libraries.
- 40 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 0 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 35 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in some classrooms, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 3,600 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, other
minority student, career, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)