$25,490 / year
Room and Board
Aviation Virtual Library, Aerospace Virtual Library, Digitized Collection of DOT/FAA-Aviation Medicine Reports (1961-2004), Digitized Collection of National Transportation Board documents (1967-2004)
- Member of library consortia.
- 103,153 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 835 current serial subscriptions.
- 255,817 microforms.
- 5,150 Audio/Visual items.
- 485 e-books.
Museums & Art
Advanced Flight Simulation Center (contains CRJ-200 Level 6 flight-training device and sophisticated Frasca FTDs)
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 955 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 0 Internet connections in libraries.
- 0 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 0 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 0 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 95% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in all college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 1,500 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service
minority student, career, personal, veteran student, academic
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)