$19,336 / year
Room and Board
Endicott is a member of NOBLE (North of Boston Library Exchange) with 3.1 million volumes available
- Member of library consortia.
- 116,800 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 34,200 current serial subscriptions.
- 23,500 microforms.
- 1,365 Audio/Visual items.
Museums & Art
Endicott Museum and Archives
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 156 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 40 Internet connections in libraries.
- 100 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 10 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 1,800 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are not permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in all the libraries, in all classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 1,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, health service, health insurance
career, personal, academic, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)