$4,218 / year
$7,524 / year
Room and Board
Caperton Center in Clarksburg and the National Aerospace Education Center in Bridgeport
- Member of library consortia.
- 224,122 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 27,267 current serial subscriptions.
- 27,334 microforms.
- 7,174 Audio/Visual items.
- 52,235 e-books.
Museums & Art
West Virginia Folklife Center
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 850 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 150 Internet connections in libraries.
- 800 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some of the libraries (excluding computer labs), in some classrooms, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 200 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, psychological
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)