$4,770 / year
$11,030 / year
Room and Board
Special collections include fashion periodicals from 1806-1940, original fashion illustrations and sketches, apparel and designer archives. FITDIL: FIT Digital Image Library
- Member of library consortia.
- 161,873 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 467 current serial subscriptions.
- 4,796 microforms.
- 182,467 Audio/Visual items.
- 1,604 e-books.
Museums & Art
The Museum at Fit which includes an extensive textile archive.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Other
- 1,500 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 40 Internet connections in libraries.
- 600 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 700 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 100 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are not permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in all school buildings and on all school property
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 1,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service, health insurance
reading, math, study skills
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)