$26,722 / year
Room and Board
Law library; science library; engineering reading room; architecture library; journalism reading room; developmental research school library
- Member of library consortia.
- 879,458 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 19,483 current serial subscriptions.
- 208,153 microforms.
- 76,070 Audio/Visual items.
- 46,843 e-books.
Museums & Art
Black Archives Research Center and Museum; Instructional Media Center
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 4,000 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 450 Internet connections in libraries.
- 0 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 1,500 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 0 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 85% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 15,000 students can be on the network at once.
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, personal, academic, older student, psychological
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, lighted pathways/sidewalks