$27,540 / year
Room and Board
General (Ret.) John Bruce Medaris Collection (personal papers and memorabilia); Edwin A. Link Collection (ocean-related personal papers), Jerome Keuper Collection (personal papers and memorabilia).
- Member of library consortia.
- 285,090 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 3,916 current serial subscriptions.
- 306,150 microforms.
- 5,637 Audio/Visual items.
- 0 e-books.
Museums & Art
Maglev Lab, Center for Remote Sensing, Geospace Physics Lab, Wireless Center of Excellence, Bioenergy & Technology Lab, Robotics & Spatial Systems Lab, LOI Lab, Center for Information Assurance, Claude Pepper Institute for Aging, Infectious Diseases Lab, Research Vessel, Observatory, Wind & Hurricane Impact, Airport Management & Development, Aquaculture Lab, Marine Lab, Dynamic Systems & Controls Lab.
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 400 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 24 Internet connections in libraries.
- 200 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 24 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 2,000 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 150 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service, health insurance
reading, math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, psychological, religious
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)