$6,408 / year
$18,548 / year
Room and Board
University Libraries: Fenwick Library ( Special Collections & Archives, Government Documents/Maps Collection); Johnson Center Library, Arlington Campus Library, Mercer Library ( Prince William Campus); School of Law Library
- Member of library consortia.
- 1,506,566 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 24,234 current serial subscriptions.
- 2,942,692 microforms.
- 36,293 Audio/Visual items.
- 46,268 e-books.
Museums & Art
Center For the Arts, Patriot Center
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 1,504 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 212 Internet connections in libraries.
- 661 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 0 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 150 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 7,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, day care, health service, health insurance, other
reading, math, writing, study skills, other
minority student, career, military, personal, veteran student, academic, older student, psychological, birth control, religious
co-op education, on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training, other
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)