$20,700 / year
Room and Board
Significant collection related to our Equine Scholars Program and the Kentucky Horse Park; Business Ethics collection; Speech, Drama & Film collection.
- Member of library consortia.
- 163,950 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 555 current serial subscriptions.
- 189,541 microforms.
- 6,169 Audio/Visual items.
- 46,172 e-books.
Museums & Art
Anne Wright Wilson Fine Arts Building and gallery; Anna Ashcraft Ensor Learning Resource Center containing library collections, a Writing Center, computer lab, and an art gallery; John L. Hill Chapel; a Leadership and Conference Center
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 250 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 365 Internet connections in libraries.
- 55 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 80 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 2,000 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are not permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service, health insurance
minority student, career, personal, academic, psychological, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)