$33,795 / year
Room and Board
Civil War Collection, Organ Music Collection, Asian Art, Rare Books, Vietnam & Southeast Asia Collection, Rare Map Collection, Manuscript and Photograph Collection. Chemistry Library.
- Member of library consortia.
- 382,603 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 5,162 current serial subscriptions.
- 66,375 microforms.
- 23,325 Audio/Visual items.
- 6,358 e-books.
Museums & Art
Electron Microscopes, Radio Station, Fourier Transform Infrared and NMR Spectrometers, Observatory with sixteen inch Cassegrain telescope, state of the art greenhouse, cutting edge computing capability — College Navigation system.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 239 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 38 Internet connections in libraries.
- 133 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 47 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 21 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms, in computer labs, in administrative/faculty offices and work areas
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 284 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, health service
minority student, career, personal, academic, psychological, birth control, religious, other
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)