$10,962 / year
Room and Board
Ludwig Von Mises Papers, 20,000 pages of manuscripts and correspondence dating from 1900 to just after his death in 1973.
- Member of library consortia.
- 140,000 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 5,633 current serial subscriptions.
- 300,000 microforms.
- 1,406 Audio/Visual items.
- 0 e-books.
Museums & Art
In 2003 Grove City College dedicated the new Hall of Arts and Letters. The three-story, 112,000 square foot Hall of Arts and Letters houses a 219-seat lecture hall, 40 classrooms, 80 faculty offices, the Early Education Center, Curriculum Library and language, computer and video production labs.
- Students are not required to take a computer course.
- Students are required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 2,341 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, library
- 200 Internet connections in libraries.
- 1,540 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 100 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 4,740 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 100% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in some classrooms, in some of the college-owned, operated, or affiliated housing
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 3,000 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service, health insurance
minority student, career, personal, academic, psychological, birth control, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)