$24,351 / year
Room and Board
Undergraduate students also have the resources of the Hamline University Law Library available to them
- Member of library consortia.
- 282,278 books, serial backfiles, and other material including government documents.
- 3,651 current serial subscriptions.
- 986,867 microforms.
- 4,137 Audio/Visual items.
- 15,158 e-books.
Museums & Art
Hamline’s art collection is extraordinary for a small university. The 288-seat Simley Theatre is one of the best-equipped college stages in the nation. Sundin Music hall is a 315-seat concert hall featuring a German Steinway grand piano and perfect acoustics. New to campus in 1998, the Walker Fieldhouse is one of the highest quality physical activity facilities in the state.
- Students are required to take a computer course.
- Students are not required to own or lease a computer.
- Recommended computer operating system: Microsoft
- 200 computers for student use in locations such as computer center/labs, residence halls, library, student center
- 160 Internet connections in libraries.
- 310 Internet connections in classrooms.
- 0 Internet connections in Laboratories.
- 0 Internet connections elsewhere on campus.
- Email accounts are available to all students.
- Internet access is available to all students.
- Student web-pages are permitted.
- Online class registration is available.
- 90% of college-owned hosting units are available for internet access.
Wireless Internet Hotspots
- Wifi is available in all the libraries, in some classrooms
- Campus wireless internet hotspots are not available.
- Approximately 400 students can be on the network at once.
nonremedial tutoring, women’s center, placement service, health service, health insurance
math, writing, study skills
minority student, career, personal, academic, psychological, religious
on-campus job interviews, internships, resume assistance, career/job search classes, alumni network, interest inventory, interview training
24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, student patrols, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc)